Analysis of Low-Temperature Performance of LiFePO4 Cathode Materials for Lithium Secondary Batteries
- Analysis of Low-Temperature Performance of LiFePO4 Cathode Materials for Lithium Secondary Batteries
- 장원영; 김수진; 신호철; 조병원; 김은지; 박수진; 신헌철; 정경윤
- LiFePO4; Cathode; Temperature performance; Impedance spectroscopy
- Issue Date
- 한국전기화학회 2010년도 추계학술대회
- Pristine and surface-modified LiFePO4 particles were synthesized by
mechanochemical process followed by a one-step heat treatment. Their
electrochemical properties were investigated by galvanostatic
charging/discharging, cyclic voltammetry, and electrochemical impedance
spectroscopy. In particular, the low temperature performance was
systematically evaluated over the temperature range of -20 oC to room
temperature with the help of differential capacity analysis together with the
quantification of elementary cell resistances. On this basis, the effect of the
surface modification on the low temperature performance of LiFePO4 was
critically discussed. All the details will be available at the meeting.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.