Bezier curve based path planning for a car-like robot
- Bezier curve based path planning for a car-like robot
- 김남훈; 윤정연; 이승규; 현동준; 김창환; 이성온
- Bezier curve; path planning; Car-like robot; Obstacle avoidance
- Issue Date
- The 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI 2010)
- , 276-279
- In this paper we propose a simple path
planning algorithm for a car-like robot which is
consistent with vehicle kinematics. We generate smooth
paths using the properties of Bézier curve to satisfy the
steering constraint of the robot. In our algorithm, a cubic
Bézier curve which is defined by four control points is
used to make an obstacle-free optimal path for a car-like
robot. The paper describes how we choose the control
points, evaluate generated paths, and select the optimal
path for a robot.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.