STUDY FOR METAL POLLUTANTS ANALYTICAL METHODS OF KOREAN FOOD CODE I
- STUDY FOR METAL POLLUTANTS ANALYTICAL METHODS OF KOREAN FOOD CODE I
- 박경수; Seo Joo EE; 이윤미; 이혜진; Young Mi Yang; 이지연; 김재훈; 최훈; Sung-Kug Park; Meehye Kim; Myung Sil Hwang; Ki Kyung Jung; Hyo-Min Lee
- Food Code; Metal; Analysis
- Issue Date
- Plasma Spectrochemistry
- Analytical methods of Food Code are traditionally applied in the evaluation of all foods in Korea and are implemented objective methods in accordance with an international standard. However, the analytical methods of Food Code demand and need rapid development and implementation of as many technologies and more efficient methods. The aim of this study is to update traditional analytical methods in Korean Food Code into modern analytical methods and publish “Terminology Description of Korean Food Code”.
We surveyed analytical methods for given constituents (water, protein, lipid and carbohydrates) and metal pollutants. The analytical methods were compared with those of other countries.
From the results of this study, the technical level of analytical methods in the Food Code was not deviated from the present levels of AOAC, ISO and etc. Some analytical methods in the Food Code are considered to be necessary to be amended in particular experiments. To introduce new analytical methods, we have done to examined by the intra, inter-laboratory validation test for metal pollutants
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.