A Research to Extend Operational Area of Pseudolite Using Long Integration Time and Data-less Pseudolites
- A Research to Extend Operational Area of Pseudolite Using Long Integration Time and Data-less Pseudolites
- 기창돈; 이택진; 소형민
- navigation; GPS; pseudolite; Interference; Integration Time
- Issue Date
- Transactions of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences
- VOL 52, NO 176, 59-64
- A pseudolite can be a solution to strengthen GNSS or create an independent navigation system. However a pseudolite has very serious near-far problem. So, the operational area becomes smaller and the usage limited. The aim of this work is to extend the pseudolite operational area. To minimize the near-far problem, we split the pseudolite pulse into several pulses. To maintain tracking of weak pseudolite signals, we increased receiver integration time. To validate these solutions, we simulated distributed pulsing and tested the increased integration time. To increase the integration time of conventional and low-cost receivers, we used a data-less pseudolite with no navigation data. Using these solutions, we extended the mid zone of the operational area and reduced the near and far zone.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.