Electrochemical Characteristics of Sn-based Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Battery
- Electrochemical Characteristics of Sn-based Anode Materials for Lithium Ion Battery
- 나병기; 방종민; 김창삼; 조병원
- lithium ion battery; anode; Sn based
- Issue Date
- The 51st Battery Symposium in Japan
- VOL 51, 545-545
- Sn-based materials have higher LiU storage capacity than graphite-based materials, but volume expansion is three times largeduring the step of alloying with Li. It causes cracking and pulverization due to the mechanical stress from its volume expansion, In thiswork Sn-based composites ware prepared to overcome the disadvantage of SnO; anode materials by using inactive matrix materials.The materials from SnCI-,. ZILO and TEOS were prepared by a sol-gel process, In this process, its gelation time is very fast. The characteristics of active material and the effect of heat treatment were investigated with TGA, XRD, FT-IR, SEM and TEM. the electrochemical characteristics of Sn-based composite anode were examined with coin type CR2032 cells
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.