Preparation of sirolimus eluting stent by ultrasonic spray nanocoater and drug release study
- Preparation of sirolimus eluting stent by ultrasonic spray nanocoater and drug release study
- 장부남; 강종희; 이봉수; 박귀덕; 노인섭; 한동근
- sirolimous eluting stent; ultrasonic spray; drug release
- Issue Date
- 2010년 한국생체재료학회 제18차 학술대회
- , 74-74
- Coronary stents have revolutionized the field of percutaneous transluminal coronanangioplasty (PTCA) However, this method has recently led to some concems: in-stentrestenosis and late thrombosis. One of the solutions is to use drug that can prevent tissuehyperplasia followed by vascular injury Sirolimus (SRL) is a popular drug for this purpose. In this study, SRL-loaded polymer coating was carried out by ultrasomc spraying Technology like top coating was applied for0 the control of SRL release from stent.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.