Piezoelectric Response Analysis of PZT Thin Films by Scanning Laser Vibrometer
- Piezoelectric Response Analysis of PZT Thin Films by Scanning Laser Vibrometer
- 강민규; 오승민; 도영호; 백동수; 강종윤; 윤석진
- Issue Date
- 7th International Workshop on Piezoelectric Materials and Applications in Actuators
- Recently, to evaluate the piezoelectric response for the thin films, the piezoelectric force microscopy (PFM) was mostly used. However, the PFM able to be apply just 1 μm2 area. Therefore, effective evaluation method which is able to apply the large area and has high resolution is needed to suggest the effective evaluation method for micro-device application. In this work, poly-crystalline PbZr0.52Ti0.48O3 (PZT) thin films were fabricated on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si substrate by sol-gel method. The top electrodes were deposited with various pattern size and shape and polling was carried out between top and bottom electrode. The displacement and vibration mode were measured by the scanning laser vibrometer and calculated effective piezoelectric coefficient (d33eff). The piezoelectric behaviors were analyzed as a function of film thickness, pattern size, applied voltage and measuring frequency. As a result, we were able to classify the piezoelectric behavior and quantify the piezoelectric response with various effective factors.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.