Ultrafast pulsed lasers with SiO2-SWNT composite formed by aerosol deposition
- Ultrafast pulsed lasers with SiO2-SWNT composite formed by aerosol deposition
- 김형준; 최호준; 남송민; 송용원
- carbon nanotube; SiO2 host; mode-locking
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2010
- , W2C-4-W2C-4
- We demonstrate an aerosol deposition of SiO2-SWNT composite to realize a nonlinear optical device for passively mode-locked ultrafast lasers. The room-temperature and dry process enables SWNTs to be dispersed into a ceramic host preserving their nonlinearity. Resultant laser output with 9.52-MHz repetition rate and 890-fs pulse duration is successfully achieved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.