Gate control of spin precession in InAs heterostructure
- Gate control of spin precession in InAs heterostructure
- 장준연; 구현철; 한석희; 엄종화; Mark Johnson
- gate control; InAs heterostructure; spin precession
- Issue Date
- SPIE Optics+Photonics
- Spin transport electronics offers additional functionality to overcome some physical
limitations of conventional electronics. The spin field effect transistor, a lateral
semiconducting channel with two ferromagnetic electrodes, lies at the foundation of
spintronics research. The special feature of the spin field effect transistor is the
modulation of source-drain conductance controlled by gate voltage induced spin
precession. We demonstrate a spin injected field effect transistor in a high mobility InAs
quantum well channel, with the electrical transport of ballistic spin polarized electrons
empirically calibrated. An oscillatory channel conductance, as a function of gate voltage,
is detected and fit to theory.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.