Multi-Sensor System for Air Quality Monitoring in Building and Surroundings
- Multi-Sensor System for Air Quality Monitoring in Building and Surroundings
- 오성균; 변영태; 이석; 김형석
- Sensor array; air quality; Sensor network; multi sensor system; building
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of International Conference on ICT Convergence 2010
- , 455-456
- Abstract—This paper proposes a multi-sensor system
developed for hazardous gas detection and identification,
which consists of different gas sensors. The multi-sensor
system gathers the sensed data and delivers them to the central
controller computer using wireless communication. The
delivered data is stored in the database. The sensor system
finds out what type of gas the detected one is, using the stored
data and notifies the users of the gas. Wireless sensor networks
based on the multi-sensor system can indentify various
hazardous gases remotely like a sort of electric nose.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.