Influence of electrical contacts on the 1/f noise in individual multi-walled carbon nanotubes
- Influence of electrical contacts on the 1/f noise in individual multi-walled carbon nanotubes
- 김강현; 장도영; 이강호; 강해영; 유병용; 이정일; 김규태
- 1/f noise; CNT; electrical conteact; low-frequency
- Issue Date
- VOL 21, NO 33, 335702-1-335702-4
- Low-frequency noise of individual MWNTs was investigated with different metal electrodes.
Irrespective of the ohmic or non-ohmic voltage–current characteristics, a strong dependence of
the noise on the metal contacts was observed. The good electrical contacts with Pd or Pt
electrodes enable a quasi-ballistic transport with a bigger exponent in the relation of SI ∝ R4.8,
similar to 2D metallic film or graphene. On the other hand, the noise in the case of Cr or Ti
electrodes is almost linear with the resistance of the nanotubes, which may be an index of the
influence of the contacts in the CNTs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.