Object Class Detection using Shape-Based Feature Descriptors
- Object Class Detection using Shape-Based Feature Descriptors
- 김동환; 박성기
- object class detection; object categorization; affine category shape model; spectral matching; local shape histogram
- Issue Date
- The 7th International Conference on Ubiquitous And Ambient Intelligence
- This paper presents a new object class detection
technique using shape-based feature descriptors. We develop
our algorithm based on the affine category shape model, which
is a graph model consists of interconnected nodes of which
geometric interactions are modeled with pairwise potentials
between nodes. Since colors or texture components of objects
can be different one another in an object class, we have a
focus on shape information of objects for our feature descriptors.
Especially, we employ relative geometric relationship of
features, which makes our algorithm invariant to translation
and in-plane rotation and robust to affine transformation.
Experimental results on object category database show that
the proposed algorithm is robust to pose variation of objects
and provides good detection performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.