Motion Generation for a Humanoid Robot with Inline-skate
- Motion Generation for a Humanoid Robot with Inline-skate
- 지브널; 이용권; 가에따노
- humanoid; Inline-skate; Dynamics Analisys; Motion Generation; skating motion; wheeled locomotion
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics
- , 354-359
- A lot of research has been done for bipedal walking and many positive results have been produced, such as
the ASIMO robot from Honda. However, although bipedal walking is a good solution for moving over
uneven surfaces; bipedal walking is inefficient over an even surface because the robot’s walking speed and
stability are limited. Consequently, employing a wheeled locomotion on even surfaces can be advantageous.
This paper presents a wheeled biped robot with two passive wheels on each foot. This enables the robot to
move more efficiently over even surfaces, but also produces a more human-like inline-skating motion than
previously created inline-skating simulations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.