A morphology controller for high-efficiency bulk-heterojunction polymer solar cells
- A morphology controller for high-efficiency bulk-heterojunction polymer solar cells
- 임보규; 조장; 나석인; 김주환; 김석순; 김동유
- *2010 개인평가에 반영완료
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 20, NO 48, 10919-10923
- Controlling the morphology in bulk-heterojunction solar cells is the preferred and most effective way
to achieve high efficiency. To control the morphology, we synthesized a novel hydrophobic endfunctionalized
P3HT to induce hydrophilic–hydrophobic repulsive interactions in the boundary
between the relatively hydrophilic PCBM and the relatively hydrophobic P3HT. The introduction of
hydrophobic end-functionalized P3HT (F-P3HT) leads to larger PCBM clusters, while maintaining
the crystallinity of P3HT due to repulsive interactions. F-P3HT thus provides a maximized
continuous interfacial area between the donor and the acceptor as well as bi-continuous networks of
donor and acceptor domains, resulting in better percolation pathways for charge transport.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.