Preparation of ferroelectric PZT thin films by laser transfer processing
- Preparation of ferroelectric PZT thin films by laser transfer processing
- 도영호; 강민규; 오승민; 김진상; 강종윤; 윤석진
- PZT; ferroelectric materials; laser transfer process
- Issue Date
- 한국전기전자재료학회 2010년도 추계학술대회
- The structural and ferroelectric properties of PbZr0.52Ti0.48O3 (PZT) thin films, which were synthesized on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si substrates by using laser transfer process (LTP), were investigated. The LTP is advantageous as it allows the ferroelectric to be fabricated on a compatible high temperature substrate, prior to transfer onto a selected receiver substrate. The receiver substrate is not heated to high temperatures. The PZT thin films were fabricated by conventional rf sputtering system onto Al2O3 substrates. The PZT thin films have been transferred from their Al2O3 substrates to Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si receptor substrates. They were transferred to Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si receptor substrates by using KrF excimer laser radiation to delaminate the films from the Al2O3 substrates. Structural properties of PZT thin films are characterized by using X-ray diffraction (XRD) and scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The electric characterization was done on a RT66A test system and a Agilent 4294A impedance analyzer. The XRD and SEM analysis of the PZT thin films showed that the crystallographic structure of the film is maintained during laser transfer process. Electrical testing of the films before and after LTP demonstrated that the ferroelectric properties are retained by the transferred film. This LTP by excimer laser annealing could be useful in the possibility of using ferroelectric films on polymers or semiconductors
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.