Spectral Scan Matching and Its Application to Global Localization for Mobile Robot
- Spectral Scan Matching and Its Application to Global Localization for Mobile Robot
- 박순용; 박성기
- mobile robot; global localization; Scan matcning; spectral matching
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2010)
- , 1361-1366
- This paper presents a new scan matching method for
mobile robot localization. The proposed method is based on a spectral
technique, which finds consistent correspondences between two
range scans without any initial alignment while considering how
well their associated pairwise geometric relationships are satisfied.
Based on the scan matching method, we also suggest a strategy for
global localization in indoor environments, which is applicable to
both grid maps and topological maps having metric information. The
feasibility of the proposed methods is demonstrated by experimental
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.