High Performance Single Photon Detector for Quantum Key Distribution
- High Performance Single Photon Detector for Quantum Key Distribution
- 보우지드; 박준범; 김세민; 문성욱
- Quantum key distribution; Active hold-off technique; Single Photon Detector; Quantum bit error rate
- Issue Date
- Photonics Conference 2010
- , 364-365
- We study the dependence of the quantum bit error rate (QBER) as well as the raw key
creation rate (Rraw) on the active hold-off time. We found that, after an appropriate hold-off
time, the contribution from the afterpulse noise to the QBER can be partially suppressed
without considerable effect on the Rraw.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.