Enhanced performance of inverted polymer solar cells with cathode interfacial tuning via water-soluble polyfluorenes
- Enhanced performance of inverted polymer solar cells with cathode interfacial tuning via water-soluble polyfluorenes
- 나석인; 김태수; 오승환; 김준경; 김석순; 김동유
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 97, NO 22, 223305-1-223305-3
- Enhanced performance of inverted polymer solar cells PSCs is demonstrated by indium tin oxide
ITO interfacial tuning via a water-soluble polyfluorene WPF-6-oxy-F . Kelvin probe studies and
dark current-voltage curves demonstrated that the WPF-6-oxy-F layer reduces the ITO
work-function because of the favorable interfacial dipole formed by the WPF-6-oxy-F interlayer,
thereby enhancing the built-in potential and reducing the interface resistance. As a result,
introduction of the WPF-6-oxy-F by simple solution processing into the inverted PSCs dramatically
enhanced cell-performances. This approach could be very beneficial and an important step for the
future development of all-solution-processed or roll-to-roll processed PSCs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.