Fast identification of flanonoids in the roots of Sophora flavescens by on-flow LC-NMR
- Fast identification of flanonoids in the roots of Sophora flavescens by on-flow LC-NMR
- 김수진; 김상민; 김민철; 강석우; 엄병헌
- LC-hyphenated; on-flow LC-NMR; prenyl-flavonoid; Sophora flavescens
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL PLANTS RESEARCH
- VOL 4, NO 23, 2452-2459
- Sophora flavescens Ait (Leguminosae) is a Chinese herbal medicine. Sophorae radix, the dried roots of
S. flavescens, has been used for various diseases including atherosclerosis and arrhythmias. For the
direct identification of the compounds present in Sophorae radix, the hyphenated LC-NMR technique
has been applied. WET solvent suppression and scout scan techniques were used to suppress solvent
peaks in on-flow LC-NMR experiment. Six prenylflavonoids were identified successfully as kushenol U
(1), kurarinone (2), sophoraflavanone G (3), leachianone A (4), kuraridin (5) and kushenol A (6).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.