Passive mode-locker incorporating physically exfoliated graphene for fiber ring laser
- Passive mode-locker incorporating physically exfoliated graphene for fiber ring laser
- 장유민; 김형석; 이주한; 송용원
- graphene; mode-locked laser; fiber laser
- Issue Date
- Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC) 2011
- , OThL3-OThL3
- A passively mode-locked fiber laser is realized using an intracavity intensitymodulating
effect in multilayered graphene efficiently prepared by taping method. 10.6-MHz
pulse trains with 40-dB extinction rate are guaranteed by the physically exfoliated graphene.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.