자장 구조 변화에 따른 High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS)에서 Al-doped ZnO 박막 증착 특성
- 자장 구조 변화에 따른 High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering (HIPIMS)에서 Al-doped ZnO 박막 증착 특성
- 박동희; 양정도; 최지원; 손영진; 최원국
- AZO; HIPIMS; unbalanced magnetic field; magnetron
- Issue Date
- 한국재료학회지; Korean Journal of Materials Research
- VOL 20, NO 12, 42-48
- In this research characteristics of Al-doped ZnO thin film by HIPIMS (High power impulse sputtering) is discussed.
A deposition speed of HIPIMS is measured about 0.3 nm/min that is 30% of conventional RF sputtering process with the same
working pressure. Under unbalanced magnetic field from electromagnetic coil with 1.5A coil current, deposition speed of AZO
thin film is enhanced about 50% compared to that of AZO film with balanced magnetic field. AZO film sputtered by HIPIMS
process shows very smooth and dense film surface where surface roughness is measured about 1 nm and no void or defect
is found. Transmittance of AZO thin film is measured about 80% at 550 nm wavelength and specific resistance is measured
about 2.9 × 10−2 Ω·cm. AZO film shows C-axis oriented structure and its grain size is calculated about 5.3 nm.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.