The Realization of a Real-time Distributed Control Systems using IEEE-1394 for Humanoid Robot
- The Realization of a Real-time Distributed Control Systems using IEEE-1394 for Humanoid Robot
- 차영수; 서은호; 김도익; 유범재
- IEEE1394; Distributed Control Network System
- Issue Date
- IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics 2010
- , 207-211
- In this paper, we introduce the realization of a
IEEE-1394 real-time distributed control system and a motor
controller for a humanoid robot. The realization of the realtime
distributed control system is executed in the humanoid
robot MAHRU, developed by Korea Institute of Science and
Technology. Also, we point out that bus reset problem of IEEE-
1394 can result in a control break in a humanoid robot. By
measuring the eye-diagram of the communication protocol, we
check to deteriorate the communication environment of a robot.
This results from interference of electromagnetic noises by
high power motors and causes bus reset problem. We propose
recovery remapping method as a solution of the problem. This
way is to restore the IEEE-1394 communication environment
by instantly bus remapping without the loss of control time.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.