Inhibitory effects of dicaffeoylquinic acids from Artemisia dubia on aldo-keto reductase family 1B10
- Inhibitory effects of dicaffeoylquinic acids from Artemisia dubia on aldo-keto reductase family 1B10
- 이희주; 이주영; 김상민; 노주원; 정상훈; 송대근; 김철영; 판철호
- AKR1B10; aldose reductase-like; anticancer; DCQA; dicaffeoylquinic acid; Artemisia dubia
- Issue Date
- 한국응용생명화학회지; JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- VOL 53, NO 6, 826-830
- The ethyl acetate fraction of Artemisia dubia showed a potent inhibitory activity on recombinant
human AKR1B10 (rh AKR1B10). Due to its potency, subsequent purification of ethyl acetate
fraction led to seven compounds including five dicaffeoylquinic acid (DCQA) derivatives.
Compounds were identified as 3,4-dihydroxybenzoic acid (1), quercetin 3-O-β-glucose (2), 3,4-
DCQA (3), 3,5-DCQA (4), 4,5-DCQA (5), 3,5-DCQA methyl ester (6), and 4,5-DCQA methyl ester
(7). A series of DCQA derivatives (3-7) showed inhibitory activity on rhAKR1B10 in the range of
IC50 1.24-2.29 μM, whereas 3,4-dihydroxybenzoic acid and quercetin 3-O-β-glucose showed no
inhibitory activity on rhAKR1B10.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.