Optical and electrical properties of fluorine-doped gallium-tin oxide composite films on PET prepared by ECR-MOCVD
- Optical and electrical properties of fluorine-doped gallium-tin oxide composite films on PET prepared by ECR-MOCVD
- 박지훈; 변동진; 이중기
- Optical and electrical properties; ECR-MOCVD; PET; Fluorine-doped gallium-tin oxide
- Issue Date
- Surface & coatings technology
- VOL 205, S144-S145
- Fluorine-doped gallium–tin oxide (FGTO) composite thin films were deposited on polyethylene
terephthalate (PET) substrates and their optical and electrical properties compared with those of zinc tin
oxide (ZTO) and gallium–tin oxide (GTO) films. The electrical and optical properties of the films are
significantly affected by the surface roughness, hall mobility and chemical binding energy. The lowest
electrical resistivity of 3.642×10−4Ω cm and highest optical transmittance of 95.6% in the visible
wavelength range from 380 to 800 nm were exhibited for FGTO in our experimental range.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.