Transmission properties of ZnO nanowire in radio frequency
- Transmission properties of ZnO nanowire in radio frequency
- 조준형; Hyung Seo Yoon; 김환균; S. N. Cha; 김재헌; 이석; Seong Chan Jun
- ZnO; nanowire; radio frequency
- Issue Date
- 7th International Conference on Inorganic Materials
- ZnO nanowire is an inorganic compound which has favourable properties of high electron mobility (4000cm^2/Vs), wide band-gap (3.37 eV), high carrier concentration (7.5 x 10^7 cm^-1), low sub-threshold voltage swing, low cost production, strong room-temperature luminescence, etc. Naturally, ZnO nanowire has transparent, 1-dimensional, high aspect ratio form with high performance in electronics, optics, and photonics. ZnO nanowire is known as intrinsically n-type semiconductor but it also can be doped to p-type semiconductor.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.