DC Bias Effects on Piezoelectric Constants of Rhombohedral Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)O3-PbTiO3 Single Crystals
- DC Bias Effects on Piezoelectric Constants of Rhombohedral Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)O3-PbTiO3 Single Crystals
- 송현철; 다케시 모리타; 윤석진; 정대용
- *2010개인평가에 반영완료
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 49, NO 11, 111502-1-111502-4
- DC bias effects on piezoelectric constants of rhombohedral Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)O3–PbTiO3 (PZN–PT) single crystals were characterized using
optical measurements. Piezoelectric constants decreased with increasing DC bias due to a decrease in the dielectric constant. The
0.92Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)O3–0.08PbTiO3 single crystal, which approximates morphotropic phase boundary (MPB) composition and may have a smaller
phase transition energy barrier from rhombohedral to tetragonal, showed a bigger change in piezoelectric constant than the pure PZN and
0.955PZN–0.045PT single crystal, which are far from MPB composition. The different behavior in the piezoelectric constant under DC bias for the
composition implies a different domain orientation energy from <111> to <001> or <011> directions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.