A Three-Dimensional and Sensitive Bioassay Based on Nanostructured Quartz Combined with Viral Nanoparticles
- A Three-Dimensional and Sensitive Bioassay Based on Nanostructured Quartz Combined with Viral Nanoparticles
- 이종환; 김정숙; 박진승; 이원배; 이경은; 한성식; 이규백; 이지원
- Issue Date
- Advanced functional materials
- VOL 20, NO 12, 2004-2009
- An effective mask-free method for fabricating high-aspect-ratio pillarlike
nanostructures over a large area of a quartz surface via a simple O2 and CF4
two-step reactive ion etching (RIE) procedure is developed. The
nanostructured quartz surfaces are successfully combined with the
engineered viral particles derived from hepatitis B virus capsid, yielding a
novel 3D assay system with attomolar sensitivity, which has great potential
for use in sensitive and early detection of various disease markers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.