Enhancement of the Memory Effects for Nonvolatile Memory Devices Fabricated Utilizing ZnO Nanoparticles Embedded in a Si3N4 Layer
- Enhancement of the Memory Effects for Nonvolatile Memory Devices Fabricated Utilizing ZnO Nanoparticles Embedded in a Si3N4 Layer
- 오도현; 조운조; 손동익; 김태환
- ZnO Nanoparticle; Si3N4; MONOS; Memory Effects
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 10, NO 5, 3508-3511
- ZnO nanoparticles embedded in a Si3N4 layer by using spin-coating and thermal treatment
were fabricated to investigate the feasible applications in charge trapping regions of the
metal/oxide/nitride/oxide/p-Si memory devices. The magnitude of the flatband voltage shift of
the capacitance–voltage (C–V ) curve for the Al/SiO2/ZnO nanoparticles embedded in Si3N4
layer/SiO2/p-Si memory device was larger than that of Al/ZnO nanoparticles embedded in SiO2
layer/p-Si and Al/SiO2/Si3N4/SiO2/p-Si devices. The increase in the flatband voltage shift of the
C–V curve for the Al/SiO2/ZnO nanoparticles embedded in Si3N4 layer/SiO2/p-Si memory device
in comparison with other devices was attributed to the existence of the ZnO nanoparticles or the
interface trap states between the ZnO nanoparticles and the Si3N4 layer resulting from existence of
ZnO nanoparticles embedded in the Si3N4 layer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.