Fabrication and Characterization of an Enhancement-Mode Planar Resonant Tunneling Transistor
- Fabrication and Characterization of an Enhancement-Mode Planar Resonant Tunneling Transistor
- 손승훈; 황성우; 안도열; 이정일; YoungJu Park; YunSeop Yu
- Enhancement mode; Fock？arwin states; inplane gates (IPGs); resonant tunneling
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on nanotechnology
- VOL 9, NO 1, 123-127
- We report the fabrication and characterization of a
planar resonant tunneling transistor (PRTT) using a GaAs/AlGaAs
heterostructure wafer. Our PRTT operates as an enhancementmode
device, and shows the negative differential resistance (NDR)
modulated with the gate bias in an extremely wide range (from
the fully depleted dot to the dot in a single-electron transistor
regime). ThisNDRspectrum represents a full, gate-bias-modulated
evolution of the 0-D states in a quantum dot. Our data are also
consistent with the ground (E1) and the first excited state (E2) of
the Fock–Darwin states.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.