Investigation on the valence state of Te ions in the Bi6Ti5TeO22 thin film using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
- Investigation on the valence state of Te ions in the Bi6Ti5TeO22 thin film using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
- 최창학; 최주영; 조경훈; 유명재; 최재홍; 남산; 강종윤; 윤석진; 김종희
- Bi6Ti5TeO22; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; Thin film
- Issue Date
- Journal of the European Ceramic Society
- VOL 30, NO 2, 517-520
- Bi6Ti5TeO22 (BTT) thin films were grown on a Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si(1 0 0) substrate under various conditions and the valence state of the Te ion was
investigated. For the BTT films grown at 300 ℃, most of the Te ions existed as Te4+ ions. However, for the 10 mol% Mn-added BTT films grown
at 300 ℃, Te6+ ions were found even in the film grown under low oxygen partial pressure (OPP) and their number increased with increasing OPP.
This increase was attributed to the presence of Mn2+ ions, which assisted the transition of Te4+ ions to Te6+ ions in order to maintain the charge
balance of the Ti4+ sites. Furthermore, in the films grown at 300 ℃ under a high OPP of 80.0 Pa and subsequently annealed at 600 ℃ under a high
oxygen pressure of 101 kPa, most of the Te ions existed as Te6+ ions. However, for the film grown at 300 ℃ under low OPP, even though the film
was annealed under a high oxygen pressure of 101 kPa, only a few of Te6+ ions were formed, whereas most of Te ions remained as the Te4+ ions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.