Extracted Page Log based Web Site Evaluation
- Extracted Page Log based Web Site Evaluation
- 정용진; 김재관; 손영태; 박면웅
- web evaluation; artificial intelligence evaluation; log analysis
- Issue Date
- The 2nd International Conference on Internet (ICONI)
- , 629-630
- Most of the intelligent information systems aim at improving the user convenience. This paper suggests a methodology for the evaluation on the efficiency of the information system, which uses the log file and requires minimum personal information. The methodology is intended to measure how much the service is improved using the log data and the information in the DB of the server while the invasion on the privacy is kept minimal.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.