Plasmonic nano-necklace arrays via reconstruction of diblock copolymer inverse micelle nanotemplates
- Plasmonic nano-necklace arrays via reconstruction of diblock copolymer inverse micelle nanotemplates
- 이지영; 이지은; 장유진; 이주연; 장윤희; Saji Thomas Kochuvee; 이상수; 김동하
- surface plasmonic effect; nano array; inverse micelle; template
- Issue Date
- Soft Matter
- VOL 7, NO 1, 57-60
- We present a facile strategy for the generation of plasmonic nano-necklace arrays by introducing metallic precursors into strings of reconstructed inverse micelle nanotemplates which are induced by applying sequential selective solvent treatment and solvent vapour annealing for quasi-hexagonal arrays of poly(styrene-block-2-vinyl pyridine) inverse micelles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.