Mechanical synthesis and rapid consolidation of a nanocrystalline 3.3Fe0.6Cr0.3Al0.1-Al2O3 composite by high frequency induction heating
- Mechanical synthesis and rapid consolidation of a nanocrystalline 3.3Fe0.6Cr0.3Al0.1-Al2O3 composite by high frequency induction heating
- 손인진; 김태원; 도정만; 윤진국; 박상환; 고인용
- Nanostructured materials; Sintering; Mehcanical alloying; Mechanical properties; Composite materials
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 509, NO 2, L7-L10
- Nanopowders of 3.3Fe0.6Cr0.3Al0.1 and Al2O3 were synthesized from Fe2O3, Cr, and Al powders by highenergy
ball milling.Ahigh density nanocrystalline 3.3Fe0.6Cr0.3Al0.1–Al2O3 compositewasconsolidated by
a high frequency induction heated sintering (HFIHS) method within 3 min from mechanically synthesized
powders of Al2O3 and 3.3Fe0.6Cr0.3Al0.1. The average grain sizes of Al2O3 and 3.3Fe0.6Cr0.3Al0.1 were 84
and 32 nm, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.