Gate modulation of spin precession in a semiconductor channel
- Gate modulation of spin precession in a semiconductor channel
- 구현철; 권재현; 엄종화; 장준연; 한석희; M. Johnson
- gate modulation; spin precession; semiconductor channel
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics D, applied physics
- VOL 44, 064006-1-064006-7
- Gate control of spin precession is experimentally presented in an InAs quantum well with
ferromagnetic spin injector and detector. The gate electric field modulates the spin–orbit
interaction and spin precession. As a consequence, spin dependent conductance in the InAs
channel is controlled by the gate voltage. Using ballistic spin transport theory, gate modulation
results are proved to fit very well with gate voltage dependence of Rashba field strength.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.