Properties of Pt-based electrocatalysts containing selectively deposited Sn as the anode for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
- Properties of Pt-based electrocatalysts containing selectively deposited Sn as the anode for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells
- 김현태; 유종석; 조한익; 김희연; 문상흡
- CVD; Sn; CO tolerance; PEMFC; PtSn/C; PtRuSn/C
- Issue Date
- International journal of hydrogen energy
- VOL 36, NO 2, 1606-1612
- Sn-promoted Pt-based catalysts were prepared by the chemical vapor deposition (CVD) of
Sn on commercial Pt/C and PtRu/C catalysts using Sn(CH3)4 as an Sn precursor. The
prepared catalysts showed higher CO tolerance than those prepared by adding Sn using an
impregnation (IMP) method. This result was obtained because Sn added by CVD was
selectively deposited on the Pt and Ru surfaces, instead of on a carbon support, such that
the interfacial contact between Pt and Sn was greater in the Sn-CVD catalyst than in the
others, as confirmed by in-situ infrared and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopic observations
of the catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.