Engagement Sensing for Enhancing Video Viewing
- Engagement Sensing for Enhancing Video Viewing
- Andrea Colaco; 김익재; Chris Schmandt
- social tv; sharing experience; face recognition; audio recognition; Multimedia; Audio-only spaces
- Issue Date
- IEEE Internatinal conference on Consumer Electronics
- , 103-104
- We present Back Talk, a prototype that
enhances video viewing for distributed viewers. The system
captures engagement, general attentiveness, and viewer
comments; the output auditory environment comprises audio
cues triggered by sensed data, and comments.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.