Top-down proteomic analysis by use of molecular weight-based separation and online LC-FTMS
- Top-down proteomic analysis by use of molecular weight-based separation and online LC-FTMS
- 이지은; John C. Tran; 신상미; 이재익; 김호준; 이강미; 권오승; Neil L. Kelleher
- Issue Date
- 29th Manfred Donike Workshop
- Based on our previous results for proteomic analysis, the use of GELFrEE followed by online RPLC and ultra-high resolution of Orbitrap mass spectrometer is expected to establish a high-throughput method of analyzing the peptide hormones and protein drugs covering wide molecular weight ranges. Currently, we are analyzing protein standard mixtures from 5 to 30 kDa based on top-down approach by use of online RPLC followed by Orbitrap mass spectrometer and optimizing the instrumental parameters in order to differentiate the protein drugs from endogenous forms. We will apply GELFrEE scheme to fractionate the substances present in urine samples and analyze the spiked protein drugs by use of Orbitrap mass spectrometer as the next step, thus ultimately aiming to establish a robust method of peptide and protein drugs based on MS.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.