Consolidation of a nanostructured Al2O3 reinforced Fe-Cr composite by rapid sintering and its mechanical properties
- Consolidation of a nanostructured Al2O3 reinforced Fe-Cr composite by rapid sintering and its mechanical properties
- 고인용; 손인진; 도정만; 윤진국; 박상환; 박나라
- Nanostructured materials; Sintering; Mechanical alloying; Mechanical properties; Composite materials
- Issue Date
- Journal of ceramic processing research
- VOL 12, NO 1, 70-73
- Nano-powders of Fe0.67Cr0.33 and Al2O3 were synthesized from CrO3 and 2FeAl powders by high energy ball milling. A highly
dense nanocrystalline 3Fe0.67Cr0.33-Al2O3 composite was consolidated by a pulsed current activated sintering (PCAS) method
within 2 minutes from mechanically synthesized powders of Al2O3 and Fe0.67Cr0.33. The average hardness and fracture
toughness values obtained were 840 kg/mm2 and 10 MPa·m1/2, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.