A colorimetric pH indicators and boronic acids ensemble array for quantitative sugar analysis
- A colorimetric pH indicators and boronic acids ensemble array for quantitative sugar analysis
- Krishna Kanta Ghosh; Eunice Yap; 김한조; 이준석; 장영태
- pattern analysis; colorimetric sensor; sensor array
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 47, 4001-4003
- The colorimetric response patterns of pH indicators and boronic
acids ensemble array were used to analyze serial concentrations
of mono-, disaccharides quantitatively. Furthermore, this
ensemble array was successfully applied to quantify the sugar
content in clinically used saline solutions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.