Rapid consolidation of a nanocrystalline FeCrAlSi-Al2O3 composites by pulsed current activated sintering
- Rapid consolidation of a nanocrystalline FeCrAlSi-Al2O3 composites by pulsed current activated sintering
- 두송이; 고인용; 도정만; 윤진국; 박상환; 손인진
- Issue Date
- REVIEWS ON ADVANCED MATERIALS SCIENCE
- VOL 27, 5-8
- A high-density nanocrystalline 4.88Fe0.41Cr0.26Al0.25Si0.08-Al2O3 composite was consolidated
by a high-frequency, induction-heated sintering (HFIHS) within two minutes from mechanically
activated powders of Fe2O3, Cr, Si, and Al powders. The advantage of this process is that it
allows very quick densification to near theoretical density and prohibits grain growth in nanostructured
materials. The average grain sizes and hardness were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.