Phase transformation mechanism of In-Sb-Te through the boundary reaction between InSb and InTe
- Phase transformation mechanism of In-Sb-Te through the boundary reaction between InSb and InTe
- 김용태; 김은태; 김청수; 이정용
- InSbTe; HRTEM; PRAM; phase change materials; phase transitions; transmission electron microscopy; TEM
- Issue Date
- Physica status solidi. Rapid Research Letters : PSS.
- VOL 5, NO 3, 98-100
- The boundary reaction between InSb and InTe bilayers shows
that In3Sb1Te2 (IST) is formed at the InTe side first due to the
diffusion of Sb atoms from InSb to InTe rather than the diffusion
of Te atoms from InTe to InSb at the crystallization temperature
of IST. The diffusion of Sb atoms into InTe changes
the atomic configuration of InTe, which leads to small lattice
distortion and a coherent boundary region for the formation
of IST crystalline thin films.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.