Effect of channel thickness on density of states in amorphous InGaZnO thin film transistor
- Effect of channel thickness on density of states in amorphous InGaZnO thin film transistor
- 이상렬; 김도형; 정유진; 정용우; 김대환
- amorphous oxide semiconductor; threshold voltage; densito of state; a-IGZO
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 98, NO 12, 122105-1-122105-3
- We report on the origin of threshold voltage shift with the thickness of amorphous InGaZnO channel
layer deposited by rf magnetron sputter at room temperature, using density of states extracted from
multi frequency method and falling rates of activation energy, which of trends are entirely consistent
each other in respect of the reduction of total traps with increasing the channel thickness.
Furthermore, we shows that the behavior of △Vth under the positive gate bias stress and thermal
stress can be explained by charge trapping mechanism based on total trap variation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.