Detection of Rashba field using a rotational applied field
- Detection of Rashba field using a rotational applied field
- 장현철; 박윤호; 구현철; 김형준; 장준연; 김희중
- Rashba field; rotational applied field; quantum well
- Issue Date
- Journal of applied physics
- VOL 109, NO 7, 07C313-1-07C313-3
- The intrinsic Rashba field in an InAs quantum well is observed using a potentiometric geometry in
which a circular shaped permalloy electrode is utilized with a rotational applied field. From the
ratio of the curve shift to the applied field and the amplitude of potentiometric signal, a Rashba field
of 8.84 T can be estimated. This method is a very simple and accurate alternative to quantitatively
observe the Rashba field.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.