Fast consolidation of a nanocrystalline Al2O3 reinforced 3.7Fe0.54Cr0.18Al0.26Si0.016 composite from mechanical synthesized powder through pulsed current activated heating
- Fast consolidation of a nanocrystalline Al2O3 reinforced 3.7Fe0.54Cr0.18Al0.26Si0.016 composite from mechanical synthesized powder through pulsed current activated heating
- 손인진; 조성훈; 고인용; 도정만; 윤진국; 박상환
- Nanostructured materials; Sintering; Mechanical alloying; Hardness; Composite materials
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 509, NO 19, L183-L186
- Nanopowders of Fe0.54Cr0.18Al0.26Si0.016 and Al2O3 were synthesized from Fe2O3, Cr, Si, and Al powders using high-energy ball milling. A high-density nanocrystalline 3.7Fe0.54Cr0.18Al0.26Si0.016–Al2O3 composite was consolidated with mechanically synthesized powders of Al2O3 and 3.7Fe0.54Cr0.18Al0.26Si0.016–Al2O3 through a pulsed current activated sintering (PCAS) method within 1 min. The hardness of the composite and the average grain sizes of Al2O3 and Fe0.54Cr0.18Al0.26Si0.016 were investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.