Photocurrent spectroscopy of single CdS nanosheets: Valence band structure and two photon absorption
- Photocurrent spectroscopy of single CdS nanosheets: Valence band structure and two photon absorption
- P. Kumar; A. Wade; L. M. Smith; H. E. Jackson; J. M. Yarrison-Rice; 최영진; 박재관
- Cadmium compounds; II-VI semiconductors; nanostructured materials; ohmic contacts; photoconductivity; Schottky barriers; two-photon spectra; valence bands
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 98, NO 14, 143102-1-143102-3
- Photocurrent spectroscopy has been carried out on single CdS nanosheet devices in the
metal-semiconductor-metal configuration with both Schottky and Ohmic contacts. Spatial imaging
of the photocurrent shows that the photosensitive regions are localized at the reverse biased contact
for Schottky type contacts and uniformly distributed throughout the nanosheet for Ohmic contacts.
Photocurrent spectra show excitonic resonances at low temperatures corresponding to the A, B, C
hole bands. Subband gap pulsed laser excitation reveals two-photon absorption dominated
photocurrents consistent with a nonlinear coefficient of β=2 cm/GW for these nanosheet
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.