Hydrophobicity and Nanotribological Properties of Nano scale Polystyrene Pillar Patterns
- Hydrophobicity and Nanotribological Properties of Nano scale Polystyrene Pillar Patterns
- 박수학; 나경환; 김진석; 조일주; 장경영; 윤의성
- polystyrene (PS); Pillar pattern; Hydrophobicity; Nanotribology; AFM
- Issue Date
- 한국윤활학회 2011년도 제52회 춘계학술대회
- , 73-74
- Nano-scale Polystyrene pillar patterns has been fabricated based on capillarity force lithography technique and coated using PTFE. The hydrophobicity and nanotribological properties were investigated. The PS pillar patterns showed smaller adhesion and friction force than PS plat surface due to the decrease of contact area. PS pillar patterns showed the larger contact angle due to the roughness and air pocket effect. PTFE coated PS pillar patterns showed much smaller adhesion and friction due to the low surface energy of PTFE.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.