Hydrophilic interaction chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for identification and quantitation of 5-MeO-DIPT and its metabolites in rat urine
- Hydrophilic interaction chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for identification and quantitation of 5-MeO-DIPT and its metabolites in rat urine
- 김윤; 김운용; 인문교; 이재익; 권오승; 유혜현
- 5-MeO-DIPT; HILIC-MS/MS; Metabolites; Profiling; Quantitation
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 32, NO 4, 1158-1164
- 5-Methoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine (5-MeO-DIPT), a psychoactive tryptamine derivative, is a hallucinogenic
drug of abuse. In this study, 5-OH-DIPT and its metabolites were identified and the quantitative method was
developed and validated by using hydrophilic interaction chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (HILICMS/
MS). Chromatographic separation was achieved on an Atlantis HILIC silica column (5 μm, 100 ×2.1 mm).
The metabolites of 5-MeO-DIPT in rat urine were characterized via Q1 scanning and product ion scanning. As
a consequence, 5-MeO-IPT, 5-OH-DIPT, 6-OH-5-MeO-DIPT and their glucuronide conjugates were detected
and identified as the metabolites of 5-MeO-DIPT. Subsequently, a quantitative method for 5-MeO-DIPT and
its major metabolites, 5-MeO-IPT and 5-OH-DIPT, was developed in multiple reactions monitoring (MRM)
mode. The calibration curves for all analytes evidenced good linearity over the concentration range of 1-
1000 ng/mL with linear correlation co-efficients (r2) in excess of 0.99. The intra- and inter-day accuracy and
precision were 92.2-110.2% and 1.5-9.9%, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.