Substrate biasing effect during MgO deposition in CoFeB/MgO/CoFeB MTJs
- Substrate biasing effect during MgO deposition in CoFeB/MgO/CoFeB MTJs
- 최경민; 신경호; 서순애; 김선옥; 임우창; 이택동
- magnetic tunnel junction; tunnel magnetoresistance; substrate biasing
- Issue Date
- Asian Magnetics Conference 2008
- TMR has increased and RA decreased by substrate biasing especially at the longer T-S distance and larger Ar pressure.
These improved TMR properties are caused by the enhanced MgO (001) growth quality through Ar ion bombardments.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.