Adhesion and proliferation of chondrocyte in 3D environment of RGD-grafted F127 hydrogel
- Adhesion and proliferation of chondrocyte in 3D environment of RGD-grafted F127 hydrogel
- 이혜선; 최지연; 박귀덕; 최보규; 정병문; 한동근
- Issue Date
- 2011 생체재료아카데미 (2011 춘계생체재료학회)
- , 245-245
- The F127 derivatives hydrogels were successfully synthesized and used for 3D culture of chondrocytes. The cell viability was low, due to the cytotoxicity with higher content of APS/TEMED used during the crossliking of hydrogel. For the improvement of cell viability in hydrogel, the pH of FM gels was adjusted using NaOH and as a result the cell viability increased substantially. F127-based hydrogels grafted RGD peptide sequence are expected as an environment for 3D cell culture.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.