Crystal structure and microwave dielectric properties of ZnTi(Nb1-xTax)2O8 ceramics
- Crystal structure and microwave dielectric properties of ZnTi(Nb1-xTax)2O8 ceramics
- 박정현; 최영진; Sahn Nahm; 박재관
- alpha-PbO2 structure; trirutile structure; XRD; TEM; solid solution; dielectric constant; Ceramics; Crystal structure; X-ray diffraction
- Issue Date
- Journal of alloys and compounds
- VOL 509, NO 24, 6908-6912
- The crystal structure and microwave dielectric properties of ZnTi(Nb1−xTax)2O8 (0≤x≤1) ceramics sintered
at 1200 ℃ for 2 h were investigated. For x < 0.5, solid solution phases with the α-PbO2 structure,
typical of ZnTiNb2O8, were obtained, whereas for 0.5≤x < 1, mixtures of two solid solutions each respectively
based on the α-PbO2 structure and a trirutile structure, were obtained. The relative amount of the
trirutile-structured phases increased as the Ta content increased in a given region, and the end member
ZnTiTa2O8 formed a single phase with the trirutile structure. The microwave dielectric properties were
closely related to the crystal structures. A material with a near zero temperature coefficient of resonant
frequency could be obtained for x = 0.8, and its dielectric constant and quality factor (Q×f) were 40.5 and
41,000 GHz, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.